Re: [AMBER] Parameters for Iron Oxide

From: Maria Nagan <maria.c.nagan.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 17:49:07 -0500

Matthew,

You’re correct. They don’t have lib files or frcmod files because that article performed simulations in NWCHEM. You need an article that simulated them in the program Amber not just with protein force field parameters developed by the Amber community. So look for an article that simulated with Amber and the chemistry you want. Google came up with a number of recent articles that probably will be relevant.

Also - FYI Vinícius Cruzeiro has a tutorial with a heme.

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial33/Section1.php

Maria