Re: [AMBER] problem deriving implicit polarised charges charges with mdgx

From: Luis Simon <lsimon.usal.es>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 22:29:15 +0100

I have found a solution, so I will reply myself just in case someone reaches the original message with a similar problem.

The problem was that the crd file that I was using for input did not contain cell information. It was solved by adding “ntxo=1” to the &control directive in the input file that I used to generate that file.

Regarding the number of processors, it is set automatically if the MPI version of mdgx is used, with the number of processors specified to launch the mdgx. However, it is limited to 8 processors.