[AMBER] About changes in frcmod.parmbsc0

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 09:12:55 +0100

I'm reviewing my old tutorials, trying to update them, if possible, and
came across an enigmatic comment I did several years ago:

$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/frcmod.parmbsc0: fixed CI mass to 12.01

I'm wondering what was the old value and when that change happened because
I can see in AmberTools20 this is now CI mass 12.01, see:

head $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/frcmod.parmbsc0
modifies parm99 for nucleic acids: see http://mmb.pcb.ub.es/PARMBSC0/
MASS
CI 12.01

BOND
CI-H1 340.0 1.090

BTW, I know BSC0 was not developed by Amber but link
http://mmb.pcb.ub.es/PARMBSC0/ is not alive anymore.

Thanks in advance,
--
Alan Silva