[AMBER] max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!

From: Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 15:49:22 -0600

Dear AMBER Users,
I have built a cellulose crystalline using a cellulose builder which uses
charmm potential. Then I have generated the (.prmtop) and (.inpcrd) file
using a chamber command from parmed, so that I could run the simulation in
amber.
But, it gives an error when I tried to run minimization.

*minimize
     &cntrl
         imin=1,maxcyc=5000,ncyc=2500,
             ntb=1,ntp=0,
                ntf=1,ntc=1,
                    ntpr=50,
                        ntwr=2000,
                            cut=8.0,
                               /
                                    Note: ig = -1. Setting random seed to
374748 based on wallclock time in microseconds and disabling the
synchronization of random numbers between tasks to improve
performance.| irandom = 1, using AMBER's internal random number generator
(default). | Conditional Compilation Defines Used:| MPI| PUBFFT| BINTRAJ|
MKL| EMIL| Largest sphere to fit in unit cell has radius = 8.564|
ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!*

Could you please give me any suggestions?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pinky

--