Re: [AMBER] Steered molecular dynamics Simulation

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:56:04 +0200

Dear Pinky,

Take a look at the MULTI_RMSD as the &colvar option, you have an example at the figure 23.5.

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web https://lokey.technion.ac.il/bioinformatic-knowledge-unit/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701