Re: [AMBER] Steered molecular dynamics Simulation

From: Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 12:13:35 -0600

Thank you Sir.

Actually, my system is a sandwich like structure. And, I need to pull/move
the top and bottom layer, to see their interaction among them. I have to
see the shear phenomenon between them, how hydrogen bonds are forming or
breaking between the layers.

Do you have any suggestions how I could do that in AMBER?

Another query, if there is any way to give compressive force in a
system/model to deform the system?

Thanks again!

--
Pinky Mazumder