Re: [AMBER] error job

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:40:21 -0500

minimization can't always correct very bad initial structures. you should
look at the structure and try to determine the problem. It may be that you
need to make some adjustments (using a program like Chimera) before
minimization. This is really an issue with how you generated the initial
structure.

for the checkstructure error, are you sure the mdcrd file is not empty?