Re: [AMBER] LEaP Error/questions.

From: Sam Walsworth (Researcher) <"Sam>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:45:18 +0000

Hi David

Yes I have a ligand which it doesn't recognise but it also doesn't recognise any atoms in the amino acids. Essentially the entire system is being flagged as non-standard by ff99SB. I haven't modified any of the amino acid residues in the PDB file so if the atom types are all not recognised by AMBER it sounds like I've missed a preparation/cleaning step.

I'll check out the tutorials also

Thank you for the reply

Sam