Re: [AMBER] Amber 20 installation, problems with the testing phase

From: Beatriz Gomes Guimaraes <beatriz.guimaraes.fiocruz.br>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 14:31:46 +0000

Dear Dr. Case,
Thank you for your feedback.
I think my AMBERHOME environment variable is OK. I had included a line in the .bashrc and if I type cd $AMBERHOME it goes to /usr/local/amber20.
I did the "source" after make install and before the testing phase, as described in the manual. But I will start again from the beginning to be sure.
Thanks again!
Beatriz

Beatriz Guimarães
Laboratory of Structural Biology and Protein Engineering
Instituto Carlos Chagas - ICC / FIOCRUZ Paraná
Rua Prof. Algacyr Munhoz Mader, 3775 Bloco C
CIC 81350-010
Curitiba - PR, Brasil
Tel.:+55(41)3316-3225/2104-3438