[AMBER] Generating LJ paramters of divalent copper ions

From: angad sharma <angadsharma54.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 23:45:43 +0530

Actually I want to do RISM using copper ions . But parameters for copper
ions are not defined , basically the model for copper is not defined.
I checked the parameters of copper ions in frcmod-ions files in amber which
are as follows

Mass
Cu2+ 63.55
BONBON
Cu2+ 1.218 0.00148497
i am not getting to convert LJ parameters so that i can make my model of
Copper.

for example
for magnesium
Mass
Mg2+ 24.305
BONBON
Mg2+ 1.360(sigma) 0.01020237(epsilon)

but in MG.mdl file in amber they are written as
%FLAG LJEPSILON
%FORMAT(5e16.8)
   8.94700001e-01
%FLAG LJSIGMA
%FORMAT(5e16.8)
   7.92600000e-01

I am not getting how they convert or transform it into this manner ,just
like charges get multiplied by 18.2223 for a model, how they do it for LJ
parameters.