Re: [AMBER] doubt frames simulation

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 15:01:08 +0100

In effect, I just saw in the mdout that without finishing the
execution time they have gone from one stage to another and they have
needed about 50 hours to complete ...
But why does this happen? There is no error message or anything that
has warned me that the stages have been incomplete ... Could it be due
to lack of space in the cluster?

Thanks a lot

Myriam