Re: [AMBER] Regarding Ions renumbering.

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 08:47:25 -0500

Hi,

From your email, I *think* what you're looking for is a way to analyze what
ions are doing during simulations.
You can use commands in Cpptraj to analyze ions' behavior.
Typically, I use things like 'closest' 'hbond' and 'grid' in various ways -
take a look at the Amber Manual entries for these commands.

The analysis and scripts I used are included in Supporting Information of
these papers:
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jpcb.5b05190
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000634951730629X

Good luck, hope this helps.