Re: [AMBER] Regarding Ions renumbering.

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 09:26:15 +0000

I’m not sure with the problem or question is though residues should generally not be renumbered during simulation.

It is possible that different software might use 0 based or 1 based numbering which might cause problems?

Using “ambmask” or “parmed” you should be able to find the number of any atom/residue and if other software identifies something else, then just try increasing/decreasing by 1.

Best regards
// Gustaf