Re: [AMBER] Imaging issue in DNA - cpptraj

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 10:23:56 +0100

Hi,

just to add a comment:
If you used iwrap=1 in your simulation input, try to use the unwrap
command in cpptraj, expecially, if you are not interested in the solvent
molecules: strip off these first, the do the unwrap and omit the
(auto)image commands.

However, you may want to use a rms fit command to obtain a trajectory
better to visualize.

Regards,

Anselm