Re: [AMBER] TI electrostatic free energy]

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 09:08:32 -0500

...quick comment in case it is helpful - it was not clear to me from the
original post what cycle was being used - and if, perhaps, Franz might only
have been talking about one leg of the cycle and not subtracting of the gas
phase, leading to an artificial internal electrostatic energy component that
could be quite large.

Dy