[AMBER] Effective Way To Perform Molecular Dynamics Simulation

From: Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:20:56 +0300

Hello amberers,
I am searching for an article that suggests an effective way to perform
molecular dynamics simulation. Actually, a few months ago I saw an article
in one of the answers here. In this article, a molecular dynamics
simulation method consisting of 12 steps was proposed and according to this
article with these steps it was possible to obtain very low RMSD in
simulations. It would be great if I found it again, I searched for this
article for hours in past answers but could not find it. Anyway, are there
any similar articles that amber members can recommend to me?
Thank you,
Erdem