[AMBER] fail when run pmem.cuda

From: Carlos <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 03:04:07 -0600

Hi Dear all.

I used to work with amber14 GPU code, ubuntu14, cuda6.5 GTX 970 and usually
it works well,, but sometimes my computer fails, so I bought a new CPU
and a GTX 1660 and I installed amber14 GPU code, ubuntu14.04, cuda 7.5 and
installation was ok, but when I run a molecular dynamic, appears the next
message:

cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to cSim failed invalid device symbol

I have read something about this in amber forum and many people say that it
could be a problem with CUDA version. Then, I upgrade to CUDA version 10.0
and when compile amber14 GPU code, it says that amber14 only supports cuda
7.5.

can Anybod help me please ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards