Re: [AMBER] An error during NPT/production (GPU run)

From: Женя Елизарова <zheneliz147.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 11:10:09 +0300

I see. I have sent you files. This letter awaits moderator approval because
the message body is too big.
Our system consists of 63420 atoms.

I also would like to ask some more questions. Which performance you suppose
sould be for such size of the system on GPU? (for example in ns/day). So I
could understand is everything alright with the installation.
Another question is about calculations in a vacuum. Is it possible on GPU?
If so, could you help me and tell me what I need to do? (how to make a box
or I don't need it, which parameters I need to change in input files).

Thank you in advance!

Evgenia Elizarova