[AMBER] Antechamber permissions issue

From: Sam Walsworth (Researcher) <"Sam>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 17:37:18 +0000

Hi all

I tried to see if this issue was asked and resolved previously but couldn't find anything.

When I try to run antechamber (antechamber -i sustiva_new.pdb -fi pdb -o sustiva.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2) it gives me this error:

home/username/amber20_src/bin/to_be_dispatched/antechamber: Fatal error!
Cannot open file (ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0) with mode (w)
Permission denied.

I appreciate this is a permissions/read only issue but I'm not sure how to resolve this. I can't seem to find the ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 file in question either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Sam
University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooterMarch2019.jpg]