Re: [AMBER] Prmtop for protein + 2 identical ligands has wrong dihedral parameters for the second ligand. LEaP bug?

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 10:14:22 -0500

Hi Mariano,

I do not know the reason causing the additional torsion parameters when you use the first strategy. Can you send me a separate email to my email (ambermailpengfei.gmail.com) with the tleap input files (including the cited pdb, mol2, and frcmod files) for the first and second strategies? I can help to check.

Pengfei