Re: [AMBER] Unsupported Cuda Version on Amber 20 Installation

From: Setyanto Md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 06:35:15 +0700

Dear Prof.Case, Viktor,

I'm using legacy configure. I just edit line 1253 in
AmberTools/src/configure2 as you suggested.
Then make compiling using gnu. Compiling in serial, mpi, and cuda have been
running well, and I mean there's no error at the end.

But when I try to run my simulation, there is error:
==
cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to cSim failed invalid device symbol
==
what makes it possible to happen?
is it possible because Cuda 11.1 not yet updated?

But, I'll try to compile using CMake, and I will report it again.

Thank you for your attention
-------
Biophysics Division,
Department of Physics - Bogor Agricultural University
Gedung Fisika Wing-S Lt.2 Jl. Meranti
Kampus IPB Darmaga
Bogor - 16680
Indonesia