Re: [AMBER] TI-Amber

From: Giorgos Lambrinidis <lamprinidis.pharm.uoa.gr>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:21:24 +0200

Dear Ankita,

The error is related to the atom numbering of the two ligands. Can you
attach the topology and coordinate file you utilized for further
inspection?

Dr. George Lamprinidis

> Dear users,
>
> It's a gentle reminder.
> Any suggestions or comments would be very helpful.
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Kind regards
> Ankita Tripathi
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 6:49 PM Ankita Tripathi <at194.snu.edu.in> wrote:
>
>> Dear Users,
>> I am very new to thermodynamic integration. I have successfully done the
>> TI tutorial for amber that is available at
>> http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9 without any problems or
>> warnings.
>>
>> Now I started implementing it on my system which includes one protein
>> and
>> two ligands Glutamyl phosphate(RGP) and N-Acetyl glutamyl
>> phosphate(UNK),
>> basically, I wanted to calculate the relative free energy.
>>
>> I have done the first step in the setup that is Setting up the
>> vdW+bonded
>> transformation step without any issue after that in the second step
>> Running
>> MD to provide sane starting coordinates I am getting the following error
>> in
>> the minimization step
>> default_name
>> Mask !:WAT & !.H=; matches 36 atoms
>> TI Mask 1 :RGP; matches 22 atoms
>> TI Mask 2 :UNK; matches 26 atoms
>> TI region 1: 3627 atoms
>> TI region 2: 3631 atoms
>> SC Mask 1 :RGP.H1,HN1,HN2; matches 3 atoms
>> SC Mask 2 :UNK.O5,C6,C7,H6,H7,H8,H9; matches 7 atoms
>> Error : Atom 16 does not have match in V1 !
>>
>> I followed all the key points that are all the common atoms of ligands
>> in
>> input files have identical starting coordinates, appear in the same
>> order,
>> share the same atom names.
>> I am attaching all the required input files.
>>
>> Any advice, suggestions would be of great help to me!
>> Thank You in advance.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Ankita Tripathi

“Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of
bad judgement.”
― Mark Twain
Dr George Lambrinidis
Researcher & Laboratory Assistant Staff
School of Health Sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy
National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
Greece
tel:  +30 2107274304
      +30 2107274521
fax:  +30 2107274747