[AMBER] Fwd: Antechamber: Charge and dihedral issues

From: Salman Zarrini <salman.zarrini.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:46:12 -0500

Actually, further digging revealed that the issue with the charge appears
initially in sqm.in and sqm.out. In fact, the total mulliken charge
reported in sqm.out is not zero, rather is something around 0.003 or 0.002
depending on molecule. Even the Sustiva sample molecule in the Amber
tutorial has a non-integer charge. So, then this non-integer charge
persists later in the mol2 file, Gromacs topology and Lammps data file.

Regards,
Salman Zarrini