Re: [AMBER] How to correct the H atom direction in the HIE residue?

From: Abdul-Rashid III Sampaco <absampaco.up.edu.ph>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 02:32:27 +0800

What I do is I rename the residue in the pdb file. The default of leap is
to use the epsilon-His, or HIE. Based on the pictures you attached, it
seems what you want is the protonated His. Just rename the residue to HIP
in the text file, and re-run your leap script. If you want the delta-His,
then use HID.