[AMBER] protein domain "broken"

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 11:45:06 +0100

Dear all,

I wanted to take a query about some results that I have obtained in my
molecular dynamics.
I have launched a dynamic of a protein-ligand complex (the ligand is a
tretasaccharide), and of the two domains that the pdb of my protein
initially presents, the disulfide bonds that form one of them ends up
breaking ... But the energy data endings are the same as in any other
dynamic that has been launched under the same conditions and with the
same complex ...
Has someone this or something similar happened to him?
any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Myriam