Re: [AMBER] Help with parameterization of non-standard amino acid

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 12:50:06 +0100

Dear Carlos,

> you may find it useful to look at the methods in our recent article where
> we parameterized a flavin bound to Cys. We did not change the Cys since it
> already is intended to form a bond (using Cyx).
>
> Unraveling the Mechanism of a LOV Domain Optogenetic Sensor: A Glutamine
> Lever Induces Unfolding of the Jα Helix
> ACS Chem. Biol. 2020, 15, 10, 2752–2765
> https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acschembio.0c00543

this seems to me a most elegant and minimal-invasive way for parameter
generation for such systems.

[However, I could not find the parameter and library files in the
supplementary information or on the website (maybe a local browser
visualization problem ?); could you provide me with the appropriate
download location? I'd be happy to have a glance at the parameter files
- many thanks in advance.]

Best regards,

Anselm