Re: [AMBER] Saving pdb as parm7/prmtop file with boundary conditions

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 11:17:09 +0000

This should be accomplishable using leap

[x/t]leap
    source leaprc.[APPROPRIATE TYPE].[APPROPRIATE FF]
    sys = loadPdb [PDB-FILENAME]
    check sys
    setbox sys vdw
    saveamberparm sys [PRMTOP] [INPCRD]

I don’t know what is in your PDB file so you need to select the appropriate parameters to source, water, lipid, protein…

If there are no deviations/problems, the suggested commands should “box” input files for your simulation. The PBC and other details are then defined in the input files.

// Gustaf