Re: [AMBER] Amber TI - crgmask

From: Delwakkada Liyanage, Senal Dinuka <sdd313.msstate.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 15:16:23 +0000

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. In practice, we neutralize a system before any MD simulation. But in absolute free energy calculations, I was thinking we should not neutralize the system because we are anyways decharging the system.
Also, if I did a 12-point lambda simulation for decharging, do we check the convergence per lambda trajectory or for the combination of lambda trajectories?
Please let me know your thoughts about these.
Since I'm only decharging a ligand, I'm sampling a lambda point for 10 ns. What would you suggest should I investigate considering the convergence and correctness of the simulation?

Thank you very much for your time.

Senal