[AMBER] Force field for IDP

From: mohamed marzouk <mohamedmarzoukphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 00:31:29 +0900

Hello Amber users
I have to basic questions!!
How u know all the available force fields in this used version of Amber?!
If I want to use another force field, how can I do this?!as example CHARMM36IDPSFF which better to use with IDP
Already this force field not available in AMBER, but I get its files from GitHub, but how can I apply this force field on my system?

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk.sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa.m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics.yahoo.com