Re: [AMBER] How to import (.pdb) files into xleap of AMBER generated by Cellulose builder

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:24:11 +0100

Hi,

it seems that the atom names in your pdb file are incorrect.

Maybe you want to have a look in the Amber20 manual ("3.3. Carbohydrates
" and "13.7. Building oligosaccharides ..."). You may also want to visit
http://www.glycam.org/ , the site is referenced in the manual, where a
browser-based carbohydrate builder is available as tool, which probably
yields pdb files much more consistent with the Amber/glycam naming scheme.

Regards,

Anselm