Re: [AMBER] doubt charges

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:28:58 +0200

Hi Myriam,

you did not say how you wanted to compute the surface, but asked just
for the charges ...

The ambpdb command writes the charges in the occupancy row, and probably
chimera does not use that information. But AFAIK chimera can import
top/crd files and then thus should be able to compute a charge-mapped
surface.

Otherwise, you could try to project that occupancy entries from your pdb
file onto the surface. VMD can do that (I bet, chimera as well).

Regards

Anselm