Re: [AMBER] doubt charges

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 16:10:55 +0200

Hi David,

Finally, I used ambpdb -p file.top -c file.crd -pqr file.pdb and I
have obtained the file attached (ambpdb-prueba.pdb), but when I open
this file.pdb in chimera por example, and I calculate the potencial
electrostatic surface, the red and blue zones don't
appear...(prueba.jpg attached)

Any suggest?

Thanks so much in advance,

Myriam