[AMBER] TI not compatible with GB on GPU

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 18:27:07 +0900

Dear Amber users/experts,
I'm running at TI calculation on CPU but it is expected to take 353 hr to
complete.
When I tried to run the same on GPU with pmemd.cuda I'm getting hte subject
error mentioned below.
Can someone on the list please guide me if there is a way around this or is
it not possible with Amber18 on GPU?
Additionally, I was expecting free energy values in the range 100-115
kcal/mol, but I'm getting 180 kcal/mol values. I did run a 30 ns
simulation on the model compound but values did not change much. I used
procedure similar to that given in the tutorial here
<http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial6/section4.php>. My system
is Heme with and without extra electron, charges were derived from MCPB.py
tool.

We are processing the purchase of Amber20, but it might take 15-20 days or
more before the payment goes through. Is this something available in
Amber20?
thank you and best regards.

Error while running GB based TI on GPU

Note: ig = -1. Setting random seed to 390103 based on wallclock time in
      microseconds.
| irandom = 1, using AMBER's internal random number generator (default).
| ERROR: TI is incompatible with GB on GPU

 Input errors occurred. Terminating execution.

--
Regards,
Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,
Visiting Scientist at the Manchester Institute of Biotechnology (MIB), The
University of Manchester, 131 Princess Street, Manchester M1 7DN, UK.
AND
Assistant Professor,
Department of Pharmacy,
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Pilani (BITS-Pilani),
VidyaVihar Campus, street number 41, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031.
India.
Phone No. +91 1596 255652, Mob. No. +91-7709129400,
Email: vaibhav.dixit.pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in, vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/vaibhavdixit/profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-dixit-b1a07a39/
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4015-2941
http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=X876BKcAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra