Re: [AMBER] Creating a coordinate bond in Leap

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:13:13 -0700

I think you may want to use an NMR restraint style rather than literal
bonds, since bonds would force you to develop unusual dihedral and angle
force field terms. E.g. if an ion is 4A from an atom, you could add a
restraint that started at 5A (making up numbers).

It's worth checking the literature to see what other people did in
comparable situations.

I'm not sure 'coordinate bond' means anything?

Bill