Re: [AMBER] RMSD, Rg density map

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 14:48:51 -0400

Hi,

There was no attached photo, but what I assume you want to do is
create a 2D histogram using your RMSD and radius of gyration data,
right? You can do this by reading your RMSD/RoG data back into cpptraj
and using the 'hist' analysis command, e.g.:

readdata rmsd.dat name RMSD
readdata rog.dat name ROG
runanalysis hist RMSD:2 ROG:2 bins 100 out rmsd-rog-hist.gnu

This is assuming that rmsd.dat and rog.dat are data files with the
RMSD/RoG values in the 2nd column (hence the RMSD:2, ROG:2). See the
manual for full details and keywords for the 'hist' command (it has a
lot!). Hope this helps,

-Dan