Re: [AMBER] RMSD, Rg density map

From: mohamed marzouk <mohamedmarzoukphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 01:57:45 +0900

Thank you for your reply,

I attached the image again,

I tried to do the same with 1 micros. simulation traj. Using python function hist2d and I got image 2

I applied ur suggestion, then got file with RMSD and ROG alongside as in image 3 (I don’t know what is the 3rd column)
And the figure not like what I wanted, image 4

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk.sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa.m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics.yahoo.com