Re: [AMBER] Hitting the supercomputer wall limit before completion of minimization step

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 14:52:19 -0400

it's hard to say if the structure is ok or not. you might want to visually
inspect it based on your knowledge of the system, especially the ligand.
does it look ok?
are the energies ok in the minimization output? did it get stopped by the
wallclock, or had it gotten stuck before the 24 hours was reached?