Re: [AMBER] Hitting the supercomputer wall limit before completion of minimization step

From: Jatin Kashyap <jk435.njit.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 12:25:13 -0400

Yes, that is the step. But I am sorry for not bing clear at first, I am using my own system instead of Sustiva-RT complex. My HPC allows jobs to run for 24 hrs.
And I am performing minimization for 2000 steps but the last step I can see in output file is 1057 before it is terminated my HPC’s job scheduler.
Can I just go ahead and use the existing .ncrst file for MD run?

Thank you.

——