Re: [AMBER] Hitting the supercomputer wall limit before completion of minimization step

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 11:38:43 -0400

can you be more specific on which step you mean, and the length of the wall
clock limit?
If you mean the step "Minimize and Equilibrate the Sustiva-RT complex",
this should not take very long and you may want to check your output to see
if it is actually running. For debugging you might want to set ntpr=1 (but
do not do this for production runs).