[AMBER] How does one build MMPBSA.py.MPI on a Centos 7 system?

From: Hamed S. Hayatshahi <sh.sadat.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 14:30:44 -0500

Hi

I have AmberTools20 pre-installed on a Centos machine. The MPI versions of
sander, pmemd and cpptraj are installed and work fine. But I don't see
MMPBSA.py.MPI. I consulted with the people who have installed Amber on this
system and they told me that the standard installation that they used is as
follows:

cmake3 /usr/local/amber20_src
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/amber20
-DCOMPILER=GNU
-DMPI=TRUE -DCUDA=FALSE -DINSTALL_TESTS=TRUE
-DDOWNLOAD_MINICONDA=TRUE -DMINICONDA_USE_PY3=TRUE
2>&1 | tee cmake.log
make install
make clean

Is there a way now that I can add MMPBSA.py.MPI on this machine?

Thanks,
Hamed S. Hayatshahi