Re: [AMBER] [External] Re: Conversion of Gromacs [atomtypes] and [nonbond_params] to Amber NONBON and LJEDIT

From: Nick Palmer <tuf90798.temple.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 19:16:21 -0400

Great thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for!

How should I use parmed to check the parameters?
I imagined that I would use parmed to convert the parameters that I
manually created to a gromacs top file and then compare them with the
original itp file. I did that and thankfully everything seems to be
matching with what was converted. However, it didn't seem like the LJEDIT
parameters were converted back to [nonbond_params]. Is the LJEDIT
conversion not implemented because it is a much less used feature, or did I
miss an option when I was converting it? Thank you again!

Nicholas J. Palmer