Re: [AMBER] Error: Failed to generate parameters

From: Jatin Kashyap <jk435.njit.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 16:55:14 -0400

Hi David,

Actually, I am following antechamber tutorial(https://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/index.html).
I am sorry for missing the system information, “UNL” stands for the name of the ligand.
Actually I am feeding the result of Vina into AMBER and due to some reason the Vina is changing the name of the ligand to “UNL”.

As per given in the above tutorial, I am first creating library & top/parameter file for the ligand(UNL) and then following the tutorial to create top/parameter file for the complex.
And this is where the error shows-up. I am following the same tutorial for another system without any problem, and I followed the same steps here as well.

Thank you.

——