Re: [AMBER] xleap

From: aishen <aishen.free.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 08:01:17 +0200

Sorry for disturbing but I will tell you why I found it wonderful !

In 1870, the russian occupied Paris as quick war... And the pubs in
Paris are called bistro , the russian came in pubs and said
bistro,bistro... So french thaught it was the name of the cafe(pub) but
in fact they wanted to say quick quick = bistro=bistro=quick lol... this
is the reason of pubs called bistro.

Best

Henri