Re: [AMBER] REMD Trajectory Processing

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:18:19 -0400

yes this will give you replica trajectories, which you would want to
analyze for continuous properties such as pathway. Follow Dan Roe's advice
to obtain temperature-specific data (which is discontinuous in cartesian
space but can be used to evaluate thermodynamic or ensemble properties).
Note that the "pathway" data will be discontinuous in temperature and
therefore should be interpreted with caution.