Re: [AMBER] Coordinate resetting cannot be accomplished -reg

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:51:15 -0400

Hi,

I've recently helped develop a protocol for preparing systems for
explicitly solvated MD that you may find useful:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/5.0013849

I've also written a script that implements this protocol for Amber:
https://github.com/drroe/AmberMdPrep

Feel free to give it a try, it's still fairly rough around the edges,
so use with caution.

-Dan