Re: [AMBER] Query on nucleic acid force fields

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 00:28:20 -0400

I do not know what the special characters are in your titles there. I have
listed for you the nucleic acid force fields that Amber offers as part of
its installation--OL15 is among them but I do not know about the ff99bsc
model. I have heard of something like this but you will need to look in
the directories I described to see if there are perhaps some hints in the
comments of those files. In leaprc.DNA.OL15, the preamble states:

#
# ----- NOTE: this is designed for PDB format 3!
# Uses ff99bsc0+OL15 for DNA
# (ff99): Wang et al. J. Comp. Chem. 21: 1049, 2000
# (bsc0): Perez et al. Biophys J. 92: 3817, 2007
# (OL15): Zgarbova et al. JCTC 11: 5723, 2015
# load atom type hybridizations
#

So there is definitely a component of ff99bsc0 in there, but I don't know
about the OL1 part you are talking about.

Dave