Re: [AMBER] constant pH MD in explicit solvent

From: Cruzeiro,Vinicius Wilian D <vwcruzeiro.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:48:45 +0000

Hello Satyajit,

can you check if I have to add anything other than icnstph in my equilibration input?
You should not activate constant pH during your equilibration, only during production. As the tutorial shows, production should be executed in the NVT ensemble.

Best,

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro

PhD Candidate
Department of Chemistry, Physical Chemistry Division
University of Florida, United States