Re: [AMBER] error tleap

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:46:31 +0200

Hi Gustaf,

First of all thank you for your time with me.

I keep trying everything that you tells me, but the pdb files that I
put in leap are still exactly the same in my eyes. If it's not much of
a hassle, I've attached the .pdb files which I'm working with in
tleap, for a second view. The angle / torsion that gives me an error,
seems to correspond to Galactosamine, C4 and C6 ... but visually there
does not seem to be any wrong link ...

The mdk2_rig.pdb this the problem file, and the md4rig.pdb the correct
file. The only difference is the
protein conformation (midkine-2 and midkine-4).

thanks in advance again,

Myriam