Re: [AMBER] error tleap

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:28:17 +0000

Just to set the stage, I am assuming that “different protein conformation” means structure is different though AA sequence is the same.

    Both of these to examples lists works:
    Same sugar - Different protein conformation
    Different sugar - Same protein conformation

If my assumption is correct, then there should be no problem with parameters for the sugar or the protein as they are covered by the combination:

    Same sugar - Same protein conformation

What’s next?

Do a visual inspection using xLEaP edit mode, VMD or something similar with a GUI. What is the group that “CG - OS - S - O” refers to? This seems to be the last “unknown” group and if you solve this then the problem should be solved.

Is this group present in the working example files (should realistically not be present if they do not produce the same errors). Then what has changed? If this is a product of the export process from docking then correcting the labels to match those in the working examples should solve this issue.

If these atoms are present in the other files it is possible that protonation stages has changed or something regarding their positions/coordinates so that they are interpreted as bonded though should not be. Make sure that the group is interpreted correctly when loaded into leap.

At least a place to start

Best regards
// Gustaf