Re: [AMBER] Strange RMSD tower appearing in simulation

From: Jorge da Rocha <jdarocha1.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:09:15 +0200

Dear Amber Helpers,

Thank you for the suggestions and advice!

We are not using the iwrap function - but we will try to if we
don't succeed on correcting the imaging.

Here is a visualization of the section with the spike, it looks like part
of the structure moves over to the next periodic box.

https://we.tl/t-b9BQ77u7y2

This is what Dr Anselm has described, so we will try to "unwrap" in cpptraj
- we aren't sure if this will work due to us not having used the iwrap
function to begin with.

Any advice or suggestions are always welcome, and we'll post updates soon.

Thank you all!
Warm regards
Jorge